Sunday 9 August 2015

A virtual tour of a Clipper 70' yacht

For those of you who are unable to come and see the boat please find below a link to a guided tour of one of the Clipper 70' yachts - not the one I will be on, but identical. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ffpRY0VwsA

My skipper, Jim, is giving the tour and having just watched it myself have discovered that we will not be having showers on board.  I hadn't quite heard that before!

If any friends or family would like to come and see the boat for a personal guided tour, either in Gosport (10th - 14th August) or London (24th - 29th August), then please get in touch with me and I will try and arrange it.  Otherwise have a look at the Clipper website and once the boats are up in St Katharine Docks there should be 'open boats' for people to view.




1 comment:

  1. Your Thread provided us with valuable information to work with. every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep threatening, Well If You Want Yachts Then Kindly Visit This Link: Yachts For Sale

    ReplyDelete